Be Psyched About Your Career, Life & Relationships
Counselling Services for Adolescents, Adults and Couples.
Townsville City, via Phone or via Video
We offer sessions 5 days per week, including after work hours
We have highly trained psychologists, counsellors and therapists here at Be Psyched. Seeking support and guidance doesn't need to be a scary thing or an admission of defeat. There are many times in our lives where the perspective of a trained professional is both warranted – and a wonderful opportunity. Counselling can also complement other therapies and health supports.
You can call us to make an appointment yourself, or receive a referral from your GP. Our psychologists, counsellors and therapists see clients who are self-referring, as well as Private Health, Medicare, VVCS (for Defence) and WorkCover Clients. This means that we can help YOU!
Be Psyched counselling sessions are available to adolescents, adults, and couples.
Do you want to feel uplifted?
Personal growth is something Be Psyched is all about. We work with you in counselling sessions to help find some enthusiasm about the possibilities in your life, even if you’re:
- not feeling 100%,
- feel stuck and alone in a situation, or
- unsure of what you should do.
We understand these feelings and help people to reach solutions every day. Through our sessions, we can examine with you, the areas for growth and transformation in your life. You’ll experience guidance, support, and perspective, from our diverse and highly experienced staff.
Counselling via Video and Phone
We know that life can be busy! And that for some, coming into our practice is a little difficult. That’s why we offer as an option, all our sessions online or via telephone. You can be in the comfort of your own space and connect with one of our highly-trained counselling staff.
Be Psyched psychologists provide personal counselling for adolescents, adults, and couples for a variety of issues including:
- Anxiety, panic attacks, phobias
- Relationship issues
- Relationship counselling, couples counselling, marriage counselling
- Stress management
- Anger management
- Trauma or PTSD
- Grief and loss
- Young adult issues
- Employment difficulties
- Decision making and motivation
- Work-life balance and time management
- Adapting to life changes and the process of transitioning into different roles
- Workplace issues (e.g. stress, bullying, conflict, leadership, change management)
- Phone counselling - Australia wide
- Vocational assessments and employability assessments
- ADF transition
When we hold a session with you, we draw upon tried and tested assessments and approaches that are just right for your particular situation. Be Psyched uses a range of counselling and therapeutic techniques including:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Positive Psychology
- Solution Focused Therapy (SFT)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Personality Assessments
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT).
If you have a question about any of these assessments or tools, we’d would be very happy to explain. Please give us a call.