Career Programs & Advice
Psychology + General Counselling
Executive Coaching + Performance Coaching
Take the Next Steps with Confidence
Improve Your Performance and Excel
Achieve Your Goals and Live Your Dream Life
Feel Comfort with Support and Direction
Whether it be about your job, work place or overall career goals – or something relating to a specific situation or a relationship – support and counselling can make a significant and positive improvement to your life.
With our schedules being so busy these days, it’s hard to find the time to stop and examine where aspects of our lives can grow for the better. We can become so focused on just keeping on going, despite feeling that some areas of our lives are not quite right or the best they can be. Over time, we can ignore those signs and before you know it, the situation has grown much bigger.
Yet, there are options to get things on track so that you can live well. Career Advice, General Counselling and Psychology services are three of these options. Be Psyched is a dedicated, psychology trained coaching and counselling practice located in Townsville, Australia, and we connect with clients online across the world.
Why seek help from our psychologists and counsellors?
- We have a comprehensive understanding of how people work and can assist across a variety of life domains including careers, health, finance and relationships. Psychologists and counsellors truly understand human behaviour and we use evidenced based therapies, including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Solution Focussed Therapy and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT).
- Psychologists have at least 6 years of training and use evidenced based strategies to help clients.
- Psychologists develop in their clients, the skill of self-insight, and sessions can result in dramatic changes that are empowering and life-changing.
Be Psyched is a unique Careers Advice plus Psychology and General Counselling service for people looking for guidance about their career, and for those seeking assistance, perspective and growth in their life and relationships.
Feel excited and confident through our programs and sessions – call or email us now!
We work with: Professionals, Executives and Corporate staff, Workplaces, Defence Personnel, people Returning to Work and Students.
Be Psyched offers:
- A 4-week Careers Program for school leavers, people returning to the workforce, and also executive and CEO level.
- Executive Coaching and Performance Coaching Packages, one-on-one services
- Workplace training to build teams and achieve goals
- Employee Assistance Programs and,
- Psychology consultations and general counselling sessions.
Face to face, phone and video sessions are available for all services!
Click on the menu or links below for more information about our unique services.
Or give us a call now to learn more straight from one of our staff.
Take the next step in your career with confidence
Improve your workplace performance
Be Psyched provides career counselling sessions and programs that have their basis in psychology, which means we use evidence based strategies to improve your work outlook and career development options.
Build leadership for performance
Managers or those in supervisory and leadership positions utilise executive coaching to enable themselves to better lead and manage their teams, increasing their own performance, and their team’s performance.Through our coaching managers learn strategies to sustain these changes and enhance their leadership ability. Be Psyched can work with managers to evaluate, plan, implement and achieve goals.
Improve culture and performance
Be Psyched conducts workshops for employees in a range of areas including:
- Enhancing Team Effectiveness
- Enhancing Communication
- Workplace and Staff Wellbeing
- Change Management
- Effective Leadership, and,
- Managing Stress in the Workplace.
All workshops and training are completed by highly competent facilitators with backgrounds in both the psychology and organisational settings. Staff can travel to other locations outside of Townsville.
Improve your wellbeing and overcome life’s difficulties
Be Psyched can help with:
- Relationships, marital issues
- Feelings of sadness or anxiousness
- Stress management
- Trauma or PTSD
- Grief and loss
- Young adult issues
- Decision making and motivation
- Work-life balance and time management
- Adapting to life changes and the process of transitioning into different roles
- Workplace issues (e.g. stress, bullying, conflict, leadership, change management)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)